Come and join Linio Biotech and become a part of building the success of the world’s first human adipose tissue based product for skin regeneration, Tience®. Based on tissue science, Tience® is a patented, cell-free, sterile and ready-to-use product to be used by trained health care professionals, doctors and nurses, for treatments of aged skin and other skin defects.
We are now hiring a:
Content Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a talented marketeer who is able to translate technical details and insights into compelling narratives delivered through our campaigns that drive demand for Tience® in the Nordic market. Your work helps to connect the right audiences with our innovation.
Are you an ambitious copywriter and inspirational content creator who loves to build stories that bring complex, medical and aesthetic topics to life through skilled storytelling, leveraging customer and market insights and company's value propositions in solving their business problems? Can you plan and manage marketing campaigns? Read further and apply now!
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing the content strategy in alignment with commercial objectives
- Responsible for the management of the creation and production of online and offline marketing content, including own written pieces
- Write and edit content pieces to social media, web and email: whitepapers/eBooks, blog posts, web landing pages, articles, case studies etc. highlighting the vast research and development work done at Linio
- Collect data and insights from the team, market research, customers, KOLs and business partners
- Create decks and where appropriate partner with graphic designers to turn written content into visual communication and marketing tools
- Management of 3rd party projects, against the set deadline
- 2-4 years of relevant copywriting and content creation experience aimed for structured B2B2C awareness and demandcreation
- Experience writing impactful social, web and email copy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Native level English and Finnish skills
- Skills to identify and turn consumer and brand insights into a beneficial impact on the growth of the business
- Strong conceptual skills and attention to detail
- Experience with campaign management is a plus
- Exceptional ability to collaborate and influence within the company as well as with key stakeholders
- Thrives in a fast-paced growth environment
- Experience and knowledge of relevant graphic design programs and web platforms, such as Wordpress and Webflow
- Experience working with HubSpot is a plus
- Flexible, positive attitude with entrepreneurial hands-on drive and spirit
- Ideally located in Finland
What we offer
- A job that matters in a dynamic start-up
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- Inspiring and collaborating team to work with you
Could this be the role for you?
Please apply as soon as possible by sending your application and CV to email@example.com. We are actively recruiting and will meet with candidates on-going.
For further inquiries, please send sms and schedule a call with Commercial Director Merja Paavolainen, tel: +358-40-700 11 88.